Queenstown Park Hotel Combo
Relax and Ride in Style
The Otago Central Rail Trail takes you on a cycling adventure of a lifetime through 157km of some of New Zealand's most memorable scenery and awe-inspiring gold mining history.
Rail Trail Active have overnight tours departing Queenstown! Enjoy the Vibrant nightlife before and/or after your Otago Central Rail Trail tour.
In the Centre of New Zealand's adventure capital, you'll find a sophisticated South Island escape to get your heart racing. From jetboats and bungy jumping to the ski fields and wine trails, it is here you'll find so many reasons to fall in love with Queenstown and Otago Central!
At its heart just two minutes walk from the many shops, restaurants and cafes that Queenstown is famous for. The exclusive Queenstown Park Boutique Hotel is as breathtaking as its surrounding mountain views.
Included in your trip
- Breakfast and Dinner Meals, kiwi BBQ style fresh NZ meats and salads to your liking (During the Rail Trail Tour Only)
- Transfers including pick up and drop off to and from your accommodation
- Bikes, safety gear including helmets, windproof jackets,bike pumps etc
- Experienced, knowledgeable Guides
- Support van and driver transferring your luggage available to meet as you cycle the trail
- Two nights accommodation along the Otago Central Rail Trail in lodges and cabin style accommodation
- One nights accommodation at the Queenstown Park Hotel before or after your Rail Trail Journey
You Will Need
- Clothes for 3 days riding and a change of clothes for the evenings (casual)
- Bathers and a towel, toiletries, sunscreen, lip balm etc
- Your Camera!
The riding is manageable for any fitness level; the guides are all, experienced, knowledgeable and easy going.
Enjoy this special part of New Zealand in style on your next holiday - tours starting from just NZD$1536.50pp